- XKCD had a great summary of how I felt, especially in the secert mouseover-for-another-punchline part. To make the mouseover joke make as much sense as possible, Nate Silver is the guy who runs 538.com, and accurately predicted the popular vote to within 0.1% either way.
- I agree with my friend Jeff's plan for Gloat Day. I'll be civil tomorrow. Today, Republicans can suck it.
- In that vein, Paul Krugman's article about monsters was great. You people are evil, dammit. We aren't gonna take it anymore. You have the gall to say we're not "real Americans," but you're the morons supporting torture. You're the morons working against science. Real Americans are for freedom and progress, they aren't defined by whether they live in a city or not.
- I also loved Krugman's map of the Dem/GOP shift this year from 2004. Kentucky scares me, though. Seriously, you're even redder now? You realize you're voting against your interests, right??
- Finally, I love this photo of the results of the most important election of the night. Mmmmm, Bacon (D-CO).
As always, comment below. I promise no politics tomorrow. Then I'll start working on my Kirk Watson 2010 campaign.