- I love this recipe for a coffee-cup chocolate cake. Yum!
- Ok, most of you might use one browser on one machine, but for me (Google Chrome by preference, Firefox for some work stuff, IE for other work stuff that doesn't play with Firefox) this is awesome.
- Is anyone surprised to learn yet another way Barack and Michelle are awesome?
- I'm always interested to learn new, better ways to kill wasps. The gasoline we poured into their nests on the golf course when I was working the greens probably was neither safe nor environmentally friendly.
- Phew. The new Obama voters didn't pass Prop 8 in CA. As expected, it was hateful old people. Note: I'm pretty sure at this point Nate Silver could claim something like, "If you analyze the exit polls properly, you can see that 97% of Kentucky residents have alien parasites eating their brains," and I'd believe him. Especially if it's about Kentucky and brain parasites.
That's it for today. I may have to subscribe to a new feed or two now that my politics feeds are relatively quiet....