- Researchers at Georgia Tech are developing emotionless killing machines to better apply ethics rules, such as the Geneva Conventions, on the field of battle. I'm mostly blogging this so the resistance in the future will have another spot in the archive that they can recover to figure out where in time to send their soldiers to try to save us all.
- The San Francisco Bay Area is planning to install an electric vehicle grid (charging stations and such) to make electric vehicles more viable. I like this idea a lot, although it annoys me that people think of electric vehicles as if they get infinite miles to the gallon. The energy still has to come from somewhere.
- I love PZ Myers' blog about atheists and thankfulness. Thank you, PZ Myers (a real human being) for expressing this so well.
- The economic bailout is costing a really, really insane amount of money, currently roughly $4.6165 trillion. To put that number in perspective, it's a good chunk of everything we've ever spent on just about everything in your American History book.
- I love this song about the future of things like MySpace. Her other videos are also awesome.
That'll do it for today. Comment on these or any other shared items (or, really, whatever) below.