- Obama's election night Flickr set makes me teary.
- I like the Pharyngula take on the purple maps, but be sure to check out the site that made them (with more, higher resolution version) at U of M.
- Apparently we're all exercising wrong. Well, those of us who exercise. By which I mean more you than us, really.
- The Mormon church campaigned hard to get California's hate amendment passed. That's the set up you need to make this campaign funny.
- Child's Play 2008 has begun. Donate a few dollars, Obama-campaign style. Yes we can make kids happy on Christmas.
- Obama may be a geek. I've always liked that he's a Constitution geek and an open government geek, but I don't think I'd seen the Superman photo. BTW, his first name is spelled "Barack." That doesn't directly relate to the article, but I've been seeing a lot of "Barak." Stop that.
As always, comment below.