- Keith Olberman on that pile of hateful crap from California, Prop 8:
- This beautiful APOD photo pisses me off. If we were within 1500 light years of that, it'd fill 1/6 of the sky. That makes the stuff we have seem so boring.
- Hmm, I haven't noticed if my spam has dropped, but apparently the company that was responsible for 75% of it is offline.
- CA stops 'em, CT starts 'em. It's going to happen, conservative assholes. Stop resisting.
- For anyone looking (or being forced) to switch careers, Lifehacker has the 10 most recession-proof careers.
- A site has been set up to organize priorities for Obama's national CTO. I hope, once named, said national CTO takes this idea and runs with it.
That's it for today (and probably for a while). Comment below. I'm hoping to come back to more comments than I've ever had on a post!