- I love the idea of WikiDashboard, a tool to track the contentious parts of an article in Wikipedia... but I think they failed at visualization. Good idea, just make the actual parts that are contentious more obvious, please.
- CBS now has tons of old shows available online for free. Neat.
- Randall at xkcd addresses a conundrum I often fight with myself about. I've settled on option 2, mostly due to auto-conversion.
- Gmail has made it easier to switch from other email, such as Yahoo. Yes, this one's for you, Mc.
- Holy crap, Gmail also finally added a clean contact merge! Woohoo!
- I hate to share this idea about using board games as picture frames, because I think I'm going to do it, and if everyone's seen it already it won't be as cool. Oh well.
- I think the first photo of bushfires in Australia is absolutely gorgeous. I realize that might reveal something wrong with me.
- Shepard Fairey is pre-emptively suing AP to force them to lay off about their ridiculous copyright claims. This is fair use, morons. Absolutely clearly. Stop it.
- I love you, Conan O'Brien. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. After this, I may have to add you to my DVR (which, now that I think about it, would be a much better way to watch Conan anyway).
- Yay! The Bad Astronomer had some pro-vaccination news! Go Canada! BTW, it's only may-be-embarrassing-for-people-to-overhear-at-work, not so much NSFW (depending where you work).
As always, leave your comments on these or anything else below.