- Facebook swears we own our stuff we put on Facebook. I agree, but it's nice for them to say so before the lawsuits.
- Inspired by all this Facebook insanity, Lifehacker points us to privacy settings every Facebook user should know.
- NBC now has HD episodes available for download. Neat.
- Universal chargers are (slowly) coming to cell phones. When I mentioned this plan a week and a half ago, the article I referenced said cell phone companies were against the idea. So I'm going to assume me blogging about it made it happen.
- It turns out men really do objectify women when the women are dressed subjectively. We knew that, but we were trying to keep that information to ourselves.
didn't talk to any of Blago's peopleonly talked to his brother, but not about moneywhen they talked about money Burris wasn't able to raise any. Jeez, isn't that close enough to what he originally said? Why's everyone down on Burris?
As always, leave your comments on these or anything else below.