I started Eat the Menu when Tacodeli's central location opened on May 11. Since then, I've gone through 61 separate menu items (plus a hat), virtually all of which were delicious.
Friday morning I finished my quest to eat everything on the Tacodeli menu. The photo might not be great, but I wanted to get a shot of that tasty tasty tortilla they use on their breakfast tacos. Yum! This time the tortilla was filled with a Migas Taco, "Eggs scrambled with our migas mix and topped with Monterrey jack cheese." It wasn't quite as yummy as its cousin, the Migas Platter, but it was still quite tasty. I give it 0.85 moles.
So, that's everything! It was a delicious task, but somebody had to do it! Now all that are left are...
- Tastiest Breakfast Taco: (tie) Sirloin, Egg, and Cheese / Migas Taco (0.85 moles)
- Tastiest (and only) Breakfast Non-Taco: Migas Platter (0.9 moles)
- Overall Breakfast Winner: Migas Platter (0.9 moles)
- Tastiest Beef: (tie) Cowboy / Mole Taco Sirloin (0.95 moles)
- Tastiest (and only) Bison: Thunder Heart Bison Picadillo (0.9 moles)
- Tastiest Chicken: Mole Taco Chicken (1 mole)
- Tastiest Fish: Scallop Taco (1.1 moles)
- Tastiest Pork: Lomo Especial (0.85 moles)
- Tastiest Vegetarian: Frontera Fundido Portabella (0.9 moles)
- Overall Lunch Taco Winner: Scallop Taco (1.1 moles)
- Tastiest Side: Mexican Mashed Potatoes (0.65 moles)
- Tastiest Ensalada o Sopa: (tie) Any Salad (0.8 moles)
- Tastiest Tortilla Creation: Vegetarian Burrito (0.8 moles)
- Tastiest Torta: (tie) Probably Any of Them (0.8 moles)
- Overall Other Stuff Result: It's all pretty good, but none is spectacular (0.8 moles)
- Taco I Most Want to Try Again 'Cuz Man That Was Interesting: Picadillo (Beef) (0.85 moles)
- Tastiest Thing On the Menu: Scallop Taco (Thursday Special) (1.1 moles)
- Tastiest Non-Special (and Least Surprising Result): Mole Taco Chicken (1 mole)