Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eat the Menu: Tacodeli, Day 8

This is part of an ongoing series about my quest to try all of the yumminess at local restaurant Tacodeli. See my eat the menu tag for the other parts of the series.

Hurray! I got to have a Scallop Taco again today! Last week wasn't a fluke; those things are outstanding. It's still 1.1 moles.

Someone suggested yesterday that I pair it with something beefy for "surf 'n turf." They technically recommended Mole Taco Sirloin, but I went with a Cowboy instead. The Cowboy is "Cowboy-rubbed beef tenderloin with grilled corn, caramelized onions and roasted peppers, topped with guacamole and queso fresco." While "cowboy-rubbed beef" doesn't necessarily sound... appetizing, the result is excellent. 0.95 moles.

 Tomorrow's pretty much wide open. I've already tried all three specials, so I'm still elsewhere on the menu. Any suggestions would be welcome.

1 comment:

Steiner Tractor Customer Service said...

Have you approached TacoDeli about some sort of paid sponsorship opportunity? They should have at least given you a free hat! ;)