Holy crap, I posted shared items from Google Reader just yesterday, and here I am posting again! Woohoo!
- Every year, more and more people call themselves non-religious. Don't worry, we don't bite.
- I can't decide what I think about the GM/Segway PUMA.
Politics and Government:
- Yesterday I noted that Sweden's parliament had legalized gay marriage, and I pined for that sort of thing happening in America. Today, that sort of thing happened in America. Kudos, Vermont.
- Dammit, Obama administration. Stop it. Just stop it.
- iTunes went live with their "tiered pricing" today, which turned out to be more of a price increase than a price restructuring. Big surprise there.
Science (and Food):
Wow, that's it. These are really short when I do them daily. I should try this more often.
As always, leave your comments on these or anything else below.