- This new table display thingy from Microsoft may be amazingly awesome. I can't decide for sure.
- Some Christians prayed to golden bull to heal the stock market. Seriously (or close enough). I don't think I can make that any funnier than it already is.
- The New York Times updated their article about NYC's pitiful attempt to break the Thriller world record since I first saw it. They originally wrote it as if their 70 was a lot, not realizing Austin had 881 last Saturday and is on its way into the record books. Kudos to them for fixing it between when I read it this afternoon and when I went back to check it for this post.
- If you or someone you know lives in California, and you're thinking about voting yes on Proposition 8, please read this. Please. You don't want to hate yourself when you realize what you've done, do you?
- The Beatles aren't coming to Rock Band. They're coming to their own game made by the people who make Rock Band. They better clarify that into "Well, you'll also be able to play those songs in Rock Band," or... well, or I'll probably buy it anyway, but I'll be annoyed!
- Hubble's alive and snapping beautiful photos! Woohoo!
- A site called Ballotpedia has been set up to collect info on all that stuff on your ballot. I wish I'd found it before I voted. I definitely plan to help out with it. Hmm, I should probably do that now, actually. There are still some voters in my area who haven't voted yet, even if over 35% of registered voters in Travis County have already. BTW, that number is fraking awesome.
That's it for today. As always, leave your comments on these or anything else below.